May 16, 2009

dress to the max

Maxi dresses: Yay or nay? One of my colleagues in Miami used to wear them ALL the time and I always thought she looked great...well, I guess that's natural for a former model, with a felt height of about 7 feet ;) I'm only 5'6"/ 169cm, do you think I can pull off one of these gorgeous maxi dresses?


printed chiffon maxi dress with antique metal stud and bead trim by F 21


very much bright Miami style maxi dress by Alice + Olivia

100% soft silk dress by Mango

I have a nice maxi skirt that skims the floor, got it about 5 years ago at Zara and still love it. But back then, it would only take me being on the street for 15mins until someone felt the need to tell me my skirt's touching the ground. Duh!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

simply water