September 24, 2009

Ready for Rain

image: own
As of yesterday, fall has officially begun and it's time to trade in the flip flops, sandals and ballerinas that have been a staple in my closet for the past months. In search for comfy alternatives to my Jillian Harris inspired boots, I couldn't help but start craving a pair Hunter Wellington rain boots, which you can now even buy in Germany (starting from 66 Euros at Net-a-porter). They even have a limited edition croc skin version by Jimmy Choo for Hunter! I prefer the black to match anything in my closet or the glossy red ones to go with a simple black & gray outfit.

Keira Knightley with Hunter boots, image via coolspotters


images via Net-a-porter

Another must-have for rainy days in my opinion, that I already mentioned a few months back, is a clear umbrella - way cuter than any of those printed versions!

Emma Watson at Harry Potter movie premiere, image via zimbio


Lauren Conrad, image via latest beauty

Get one at Topshop ($30/15 pounds) or Target ($16.99) or a Burberry version at Saks Fifth Avenue ($95).

Happy Rain Days!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

simply water